Just a short test if it really works. I still can´t believe it.
Finally I can use my homepage again. After 2 long month fighting and struggling to get my homepage back, after a hacking attack from unknown wags!! Perhaps you can imagine how happy I am right now. From now on my work starts again with uploading and feeding my homepage with new information, items and prices. It will take some time until it will be up to date again, as I also have to continue with my normal work on the sketch table and sewing machine.
May I proudly present our newest member in the team: SALLY
She came from Emmaljunga to us, but originally she is of Japanese breed. Sally is specialized on really heavy materials and as a mature lady, she fits into our team perfectly. Looking forward to work with you in the future. Welcome in our team Sally.
Cutting a bunch of toiletry bags right now.
Found this little zip-detail and are wondering where that will be used…probably for one of our popular Hippster bags…
This picture was taken early this morning. It felt so good to finally go up to my studio again. And there I spend the most of my time today. Thats why his picture is published so late today. Could simply not bring myself back to the writing table…..
LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY CREATIVE THINGS HAPPENING, DURING 2016.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016 to you all.
Hope you have a wonderful time.
22 nd December:
I promised you one picture each day in my personal advent calendar. Today it is a mobil cover. Of course it can be produced in all sizes and designs…..
Have you finished all your Christmas-presents? We have fixed all ours and right now busy with the last packing and a glas of “swedish” glögg. Have a peaceful evening.
Now the first recycling-weaving-courses for January 2016 are set:
1. course: Thursday 7th of January (for children and mothers/dads)
this date is perfect for children as it is still within the christmas holiday.
2. course: Monday 18th of January (for adults)
3. course: Monday 25th of January (for ladies only)
- After a 3-4 hours course you will leave with a minor basket, the knowledge to many more baskets in all sizes.
- No knowledge what so ever is required.
- Maximum amount of weavers for each course will be 6 people, so first come first serve…..
- We will provide all material and will offer you free coffee and cake or fruit and a nice inspiring evening.
- Coursefee per person is 150.- Sek
Christmas is coming closer and closer. So my studio deserved a good clean up, after all orders are finished och delivered. It feels so good.